The Arisaka Defense Offset Scout Mount is designed specifically for the Surefire Scout Light M600 and M300, the Arisaka 300 and 600 Series Lights, Modlite Rifle Lights, Cloud Defensive Rifle Lights, and the Streamlight Protac Rail Mount 1, 2, and HL-X.It replaces the stock Picatinny rail adapter with a low profile mount which tucks the light in much closer to the handguard.
When used on the side mounting surfaces of Picatinny handguards, the Offset Scout Mount places the light at a 45 degree angle and tucks it in closer to the rail system. Oriented upwards, the light is located at approximately the 1:30 or 10:30 clock positions. Oriented downwards, the light is located at approximately the 4:30 or 6:30 clock positions.
- Modlite OKW 18350 / 18650 and PLH 18350 / 18650
- Cloud Defensive REIN and REIN MICRO
- Surefire M300A, M300B, M300C, M300V
- M312, M322, M312V, M313V, M322V
- M600B, M600C, M600P, M600U, M600V, M600DF
- M612, M622, M603V, M612V, M622V
- Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 1, 2 and HL-X
- Arisaka 300 and 600 Series
Weight: 0.7 oz
The mount is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized. Includes necessary screws to attach light body to mount. Requires an IP27/T27 and IP20/T20 Torx driver for installation (not included). Recommended torque: 30 inch lbs for clamping screw and 20 inch lbs for light body screws with Loctite 222 or 243. Made in the USA.