- Reduced grip angle (5°) for improved ergonomics
- Tapered lower ledge + optimized rear “hump” profile for maximum leverage in all shooting positions
- 1.45” Overall width for improved purchase and general comfort
- Weight with hardware: 62 grams (~2.19 oz)
The Vertical Crossover Grip (VCG), developed in conjunction with MK Machining, blends the ergonomically favorable aspects of a precision style rifle grip, with a high level of natural dexterity from more traditional AR based offerings, bringing the end user the best of both worlds.
Incorporating a near vertical, 5 degree front strap with tapered lower ledge, as well as an optimized rear “hump” profile, the VCG provides maximum control and leverage, regardless of shooting position. Proprietary anti-slip textures lock your hand in place while also providing channels for sweat and debris to vent or escape.
Drawing from the strengths of precision rifle grips, incorporated palm swell sections increase width, improving purchase and general comfort. For comparison, the VCG is ~1.45” wide whereas the ULCG is ~1.25″ and Magpul K2 is 1.2”, respectively. The unique internal geometry brings both strength and rigidity to this wider profile, without the usual increase in weight that would accompany it. With hardware, the VCG RECCE weighs in at just 62 grams (~2.19 oz)
- Proudly made in the USA: Additively Manufactured by MK Machining on their MJF 5200, each VCG includes mounting hardware and is supported with a lifetime warranty.